Opening Times 2023:
30th June – 20th August / 12-6pm / Tuesday – Sunday (closed Mondays) / Entry is FREE!
Ground Floor / The Royal Liver Building / Pier Head / Liverpool / L3 1HU
Access is via the main entrance on The Strand.
Disabled access is through the St Nicholas Place entrance opposite the Crowne Plaza hotel.
All events are FREE!
Please book your free place via Eventbrite (links coming soon)
Cass Art Creative Workshops (12+) – every Saturday except 29th July, 12-1pm and 2-3pm:
- A Beginners Guide to Portraits, Saturday 1 July
- A Beginners Guide to Printmaking, Saturday 8 July
- A Beginners Guide to Mindful Markmaking, Saturday 15 July
- A Beginners Guide to to Abstract Art, Saturday 22 July – A Beginners Guide to Colour Theory, Saturday 5 August
- A Beginners Guide to Mixed Media Art, Saturday 12 August – BOOK HERE
- A Beginners Guide to Still Life, Saturday 19 August – BOOK HERE
Informal Guided Tours for Art Lovers:
- A Beginners Guide to Abstract Art – Saturday 15th July, 3pm
- A Beginners Guide to Figurative Art – Saturday 29th July, 3pm – BOOK HERE
- A Beginners Guide to Landscape Art – Saturday 12th August, 3pm – BOOK HERE
Events for Artists:
- Price, Promotion, Protection (with BIPC) – Tuesday 18th July, 5-7pm
- Drop-in Advice Clinics for Artists (with BIPC) – Wednesday 19th July, 1-3pm / Wednesday 9th August, 1-3pm – BOOK HERE
- In Conversation with Faith Bebbington / People’s Choice Announcement (with BIPC) – Tuesday 8th August, 5-7pm – BOOK HERE